Have you gathered a pile of debt? You are not alone! Did you know that the credit card companies and banks make lots of money from consumers who do not pay their credit card bills on time? Did you know that some banks profit more from late fees and overdraft fees than interest charged on loans?
We can help relieve some of the strain on your finances with our Debt Settlement & Negotiation Program. We can help reduce your debt by:
– Designing a program that allows you to make low monthly payments.
– Designing a plan that meets your budget constraints that allows you to save up funds in order to offer creditors a reduced balance settlement.
– Negotiate with creditors to get them to agree to accept a lump sum pay off of less than the full balance.
– Help you reduce your debt and avoid Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
– Our fees are reasonable and sometimes no upfront fees are required.
If you’re suffering from debt pile up, your credit rating will be negatively impacted and you may have to deal with collection calls and possible litigation. This is what separates us from other debt settlement companies; we are able to respond to potential lawsuits when non-attorney debt settlement companies cannot. Please contact our office for a free analysis and quote!